onsdag den 23. november 2011

Another gril...

How was i supposed to let go of you? can you imagined how terrible and horrible it all was? that a part of you is gone, and has been taking. the best thing you had, is gone, just gone like nothing has ever been there. I guess you're cool with everything, cause you have any kind of how sad i am.. it's like you don't even know me more. If the best thing you had, was taken from you, wouldn't a part of you die then? it's like, you can se the goal, but you can never reach it. i know i can't get you, i'm nothing to you longer. i'm just invisible, and beeing treated like you ever know me.. you loved me, you kissed me, you was a soulmate to me.. or actually my boyfriend, and bestfriend.. we was together through everything, and nothing could seperate us, except for the mistakes we maded. there is a voice in my head who keeps telling me, dont write to him, he dosen't love you any more, he's in love with another girl, and you know that! you're not the girl, who's laying in his arms, who is beeing kissed, and loved... you're just an invisible girl, who used to mean the hole world, but now only means... nothing. could you imagined how hard it is, that you even dont wanna talk with me? we used to talk 2 hours everyday..
i'm just not the same girl, as i used to be, when i was together with you.. if you saw me now, you couldn't recognize me. not because i'm not me, but because you'r not who you used to be, you're just a boy....









 
Tumblr_lux3fntlsw1r61bsio1_500_large
You said, i had to smile, and be happy, but behind the smile, there's just a broken girl.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar